Wednesday 18 May 2011

18 May 2011 Wed

Dear Heavenly Father
I feel so lost and down now
I know i should be happy as i finally get to go out relaxing my mind
But somehow
I got halted by Chemistry Paper 2
I really did so badly Father
I am really sorry for feeling so desperate and sad over that

Father
I am just so disappointed with myself
I believe that i am ready for the paper
I did my best and finished all the revision before that
I worked hard for that and i believe Father you can see that
But i just don't know why Father
I went blanked during the exam
And i was so lost and helpless
I did so badly Father

At that moment
Deep inside my heart
How i wished that there was a teacher approaching me and help me out
But something stopped me from asking for help, Father
Was that what you wanted me to do Father?
Depends on myself without seeking helps?
I wonder

I feel so sorry to myself, to my parents and to You, Father
I know i had disappointed many people around

No comments:

Post a Comment