Tuesday 10 May 2011

Father, Save Me Please

Father
Save me please
My heart is bleeding
I know by now
I should study and i have to study
But i just cant focus anything now
I am dead
I feel myself dead

I feel like i lost everything Father
The trust, the confidence and everything in me
I lost everything Father
I need you Father
You are now the only one i can depend on Father
I have no one to talk to or to cry to
I only left you Father
I only left you

Father
I just realize that
Everything i doubt bout myself in the past and even now
Are the reality that i am actually hiding from
I don't dare to face it
All because i am too timid to admit them
I know i have to face it one day
But i never know that it will be today
In the mid of exam
It completely spoil my mood Father
And i never know that it can be so hurt
Especially when it is coming out from someone that i thought i can fully depend on
I thought he is someone who are different from the others
I thought he is someone who won't take me for granted and won't ignore me like a transparent shadow
But actually i am so wrong

Father
Am i really a transparent shadow?
No matter how much i work..
Am i really that worthless to be seen?
Am i really that bad?
You know my heart Father
I don't expect to be a star 
I just hope that when i have done something right or whatever
There's at least someone who can trust me
See me
Give me simple praises
Give me a compliment 
I don't need anything Father
I just need that special someone
And that's who i am searching for until now
But i couldn't find 
Only you Father
Only you

Father 
I lost myself
Save me Father
Rescue me Father
Help me to find back myself Father
Give me strength Father
T.T

Father
Wash all my sadness away, Father
I have to study
I HAVE TO
I feel like giving up Father
I know there's an evil thinking in my mind now
I feel like giving up Father as i think that no matter how much i work
There's nothing in return
Father
Clear all my mind Father
Help me Father
Save me Father

Help me
Help me
Help me
I am dying....

No comments:

Post a Comment