Tuesday 7 June 2011

Should I ???

Father,
I have a doubt right inside my heart, Father
Father,
I wonder, i really wonder,
What you really want me to do, Father

Father,
I see all the opportunities you have given to me all this while Father
From where i am now and who i am with now
I know there's always a reason behind and they are not coincidence Father
I know i should hold on to every opportunity and destiny you grant me
But Father
Seriously
I am doubting now
Should i let them go?
Give me an answer Father

Father
You see me Father
You look upon me Father
I always try to let go
And i even force myself to let go
But it fails all the time and instead
I feel my hand and my heart holding them even tight and strong
And i seriously feel that
They are indeed belongs to me Father
But, are they??

Father,
I always told you that
I leave everything onto your hand Father
As i believe that everything is in your control Father
But of course i know that
Father you keep giving me light, hope and chances
You give me strength and courage to hold them tight
And i know that
Father you are a "giver" and i am still the one who have to make the right decisions
I just doubt, Father
I don't dare to hold them Father
I don't have the courage to
I am sorry

Father
I am in a hopeless state now
I keep wonder
Should i let go or hold them tight Father?
Which is the correct path for me?
Help me to make the right choices Father
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment