Sunday 8 May 2011

8th May 2011 Saturday

Hey Father
Today is Happy Mother's Day!!!
Father
May you bless all the mothers
A wonderful and lovely day yea
And of course
May you take care of mummy
Give her a healthy body and healthy mind
Don't make her overwork or over stress
Bless her much yea Father
=)

Father,
I learned a lot of things through Pastor Siew today
A topic about loving our parents shared by Pastor
Make me realize many things that i should do as a child to my parents
It touches my heart
By now
I think i know what is the responsibilities of me towards my parents
Oh Father,
I believe that this is what you want me to learn and do now
So that i won't regret in future

~Express my love in time and 
Never hesitate to show them how much i love them~
And of course
I know it is not only to my parent
But to everyone around whom i love and care

Father
Thankiew for the lesson today
I Love You
=)

Father,
Exam is going to start tomorrow
First paper..MATHSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
T.T
Father
I do my best, revising all i can dy
Now
I leave everything onto your hand, Father
Father
May you bless me, Fab, Gab, Mund, Bao and everyone in KTT
May you calm our heart down and give us a relax mind and soul
So that we won't be nervous and blur tomorrow
May you bless us Father
I need your strength Father
I need you Father

Father
It's all for now
Gonna off dy
Once again
Love You yea Father 
=P


-CHIEN-

P.S :/ It's just a simple one today. Have to study again..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment