Thursday 5 May 2011

5th May 2011 Thurs

Heavenly Father
Here I am again
=)
Father,
3 more days left and exam is here
I am really so so so so so super worry and nervous for that
T.T
No matter how much i have revised, how much i have read
I just feel that it is so not enough for me
I am really so scare for that Father
Give me confidence please Father
Make me stay calm
I always tell myself that
I try my best dy
There's nothing much i can do anymore
I will just leave everything to you Father
I need your blessings Father

Father, 
Today right..i had a nice conversation with Gab them 
We were discussing bout religions stuffs and through this short conversation
I learned and realized so many things that change my perceptions
Father, I feel so so so proud to be your daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so so so lucky to be called as your child!!!!!!!
I don't know how to express my deepest love to you via words and phrases
The love is just so so so pure
I LOVE YOU FATHER
SO SO SO SO MUCH
=)
I will never regret to make this important decision in my life to be your disciple
Thanks God for giving me the chance to come upon you
To know bout you 
And of course
Thanks God for sending Fab by my side
I will never ever forget who is the one who bring me to you
And that's him
=)

Father, 
Thankiew for everything yea =)
Thankiew for the nice lunch and dinner
Thankiew for the strength and energy given to me
Thankiew for the health & safety given to me, family and friends
Thankiew for all the care and love
THANKIEWWWWWWW 

Until here i stop yea Father
Time to off to bed
Gonna be a good girl today
Sleep earlier and wake up earlier tomoro =)
I love yea Father
AMEN! 


With lotsss of love,
CHIEN

P.S:/ Oh ya Father, can i ask for one more thing? Please give me a quiet place for study.. I really need that so so so much..sometimes i really lost my patience for that..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment