Wednesday 4 May 2011

Help Me God

Heavenly Father
My friend is facing problem again
He is so sad now
It had been quite some times that i didn't chat with him
Chatting with him tonight
I feel the great great great sadness of him
I feel sad for him
I tried my best to give him my best advice
I don't know whether it helps or not
But i did my best

Father, 
you know what? 
I realize that he is somehow..same as Gab
He is that kind
Who is very hardworking, study type of guy
He doesn't like to spend money too
He is somehow..the shadow of Gab??
Only tonight 
I realize the similarities of both them
He told me that
His friends saying bad things behind him
Complained that he is bookworm, nerd, and trouble maker.
Oh no~~ this make me realize what i said sometimes when i get frust
So, does it means that i made a mistake too??
I shouldn't like that right??
I am sorry

Anyway Father, 
Help him and guide him please
He needs love seriously
He needs accompany
I hope he feel okay bits after tonight
Hopefully that i did help him up
Seriously i want him to be happy and open up his heart
I am glad that he blurted out everything to me just now
I know he will keep everything to himself 
Thank you Father for letting me to spend some times with him

Bless him please Father
AMEN

CHIEN

P.S: / Father, thankiew for giving me strength and energy to finish my revision today..=) Please continue giving me strength tomorrow and guard my heart and mind so that i won't be distracted by external sources..=P And, to Fab too..Bless him too Father, don't make him too stress..Thanks and Goodnite Father..I LOVE YOU =D

No comments:

Post a Comment